Wednesday 7 September 2016

7th September 2016

Dear darl.

I do not have much right now. I just told you i'm going to sleep, but in actual fact I don't. These days we don't skype as much, which makes me feel a bit detached in feelings. It's just I feel so not updated by your days, even thought it's all full of studies only. 

I really remember that you told me about watching train to bushan together, but in the end you watch with your sister and others; cause you say I wanted to watch with you, but you did not mention about agreeing to me. However that is false. You were the one who introduced me to this movie, I don't recall getting you into these kind of movies at all. LET'S SAY what you said was true, even so, why don't you agree straight with me? I don't get it, really. We don't have much activities to do together, and when this can be one, you did not agree to it. The last time we watch movie together 'Me before you' was horribly distracted by the police and parties. I really want to watch movies with you... don't you know that?... That activity could atleast cover up the feeling of watching movie together with you. 

Sometimes I wonder if you do exactly know what I'm really feeling. People who are close tend to say they know one another, but they don't. Their thinkings had already been taken to a level where they are being superior of one to another. It's funny isn't it, if someone says "I know you are thinking about.........", but in actual fact the other partner doesn't even have the slight idea of what the "close" partner just mentioned. It is relatively common in people who thinks they dominated over the another. And when the true fact comes, the person will get into denial, saying the facts are lies.

So, let me ask you, just now in skype, you know I'm sad like this :< Are you sure it's like that? Or is it like this :| actually (disappointed to a level where each individual won't argue to anything). That's why I call it a night. I don't want to argue with you. I see no point, really. You'll still go to watch that movie, and you keep to your own senses that I feel is false and deny to what ever statement I'm going to say. It's not your fault, it's human nature, we follow our senses. My senses are telling me to end call you to avoid argument, so that you can enjoy your night. All this lonely man hope is for you to not always trust your senses directly, always doubt. Rene Descartes, a philosopher, mentioned "We cannot trust our senses, as they are influenced by factors." Therefore he mentioned that we have to doubt every memories we had and make sure they are correct by consulting someone we can trust before saying it out loud. 

The train movie? Be it good or bad, I won't watch the movie. Thank you. 

P.S. I honestly been thinking why most of the time you go to cinema, I always be the one here feeling sad. Is it worth it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment