Thursday 28 January 2016

28th January 2016

Hello darl. Right now i'm skyping you. Why you always want watch a video when skyping? I really feel sad you know that? :( Like our communication time is diverted into watching video and then silence between us. I really don't like this darl..... We suppose to be talking to each other, not this... Please stop wacthing video and talk to me darl.... Video can come anytime, whereas our skyping time is really limited you know that? Sooner later,you gotta sleep, I gotta go college... Haih. You always say I don't talk when you do something. You already know I don't like talking when you are doing something, I really feel.... Not appreciated whenever that happens.

Darling, I wake up early so I can skype and chat you, I'm really tired and sleepy right now. So please... Understand that I wake up early just for you :( When I skype and you do something else, I also don't feel... appreciated?... I don't know. I'm just sad right now. I really miss you, you know that? You told me you miss me too, so please talk with me, instead of watching youtube. Now.... Sooner later you sister gonna turn off the lights to sleep, then you are going to sleep as well.. See the time for our 'face to face' communication wasted for this?

Please don't do this to me darl. Love you.

From: The Darl

No comments:

Post a Comment