Tuesday 2 February 2016

1st February 2016

Dear The Darl.

Hello me love. Right now is 11:45pm, 15 more minutes will be the 2nd of February. It is out 1 year 2 months Anniversary!!!! Yayyyy!!!! We have survived 2 months without physical any each other's physical contact. Hehe.

Right now me wanted to sleep but I realized that it's been awhile I didn't update this letter blog.

I have sent you a letter. It is red and full of stamps on the top right corner. I don't want to risk the chance of them giving me back the letter for the reason of not having enough stamp. I really hope I put your address properly though. I really don't want that letter to go to someone else, plus the letter contains a valentine card from me.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FORGOT TO WRITE THE 'WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE' THING' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are automatically mine right? XD I don't have to ask that? Hehe. I just want some romantic words. Kisu. So yea, I hope the letter can reach you safely. Right now my main priority is not about the time it takes to reach you, but rather it reach to you or not. Hopefully yea? I wonder where is the letter now. Must be cold... and dark.... lost..... hungry. hahaha.

Darling. Me ish misu you the much. Always remember I love you a lot yea? If we are in bed together right now...... I surely gila and attack you XD hahahahaha. I wanna let go all my temptation on you ;)

I have a plan for your birthday though. Do you wonder the other reasons why I want to work? Is because I want to buy you a razer headset. Hehe. That's my plan now la. See how it change later. But I'l try my best to get you something.

For the coming letters I'm going to send you. I'll try to put in a maple leaf. Sadly tho, I never see any laminating services here.... I'll try find again and give you a book mark of maple leaf. Hehe.

I don't really have much though. I feel like doing the tumblr questions on you. And the questions I think is good to copy from the one you wrote in your journal.

I'm going to follow the 'Flower asks'. So here we go.

Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss.

-18 years old with my cute Joan

Carnation: If you were given a concert ticket, who would you wanna see?

-Daft Punk (Duuuh)

Jasmine: What color looks best on you?

-Black, something dark, but I dislike maroon though.

Allium: The best thing you can cook?

-Grilled salmon,fried egg,grilled minced meat and tasteless broccoli XD

Calla Lily: What song do you want to be played of your funeral?

-I don't know... Sad song? Roaring Tides 2? Town, flow of time, people? I don't really know sad songs Haha. Maybe Daft Punk also can, the whole entire 2007 Concert.

Poinsettia: Favorite Holiday dish?

-Grill fish using burning coal, with sambal, lime, apply turmeric and correct herbs for an hour( I suddenly forgot the word for letting the taste absorb in naturally by leaving it for sometimes), wrapped with banana leaf and large glass of sugar cane :D

Daffodil:  What is the most thoughtful present you ever received?

-The journal my love wrote for 1 year

Oxlip: Will you ever get in long distance relationship?

-DUHHH! RIGHT NOW?!!! XD

Rose: Are you extremely in love with someone right now?

-Very, in love

Peony: What is your favorite hot beverage?

-Sweet Hot chocolate

Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?

-Sweet Tiramisu cake

Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?

-Only when got installed personal TV and free entertainments.

Hibiscus: Do you play an instrument?

-Piano

Hydrangea: Starbucks order?

-Zen tea for tea, for coffee.... I don't have any preference. I like their green tea as well.

Queen Anne's Lace: Do you rather crave a pumpkin or wrap a present?

-Wrap a present... I never tried crave a pumpkin XD

Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?

-I don't really take candies actually. hehe

Aster: Would you rather be hot or cold.

-Cold, but now that I live in cold country, I want warm XD

Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?

-No, most radio's taste is shit. Mine is the best. HAHAHAHA

Heliconia: Do you like it when it rains?

-Yes, when I'm at home, and no college. XD

Azalea: What is the movie you cried after watching?

-Papa, can you hear me sing? It's a cina movie. Old style, but sad.

Dandelion: Do you think you are important?

-Yes.

That's all to it. Love you lots darl. It's already 2nd February 2016. HAPPY 1 YEAR 2 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY MY LOVE!!!!!!!!

From: The darl.







No comments:

Post a Comment