Wednesday 17 February 2016

17th February 2016

Hello darl!! It's been awhile since I wrote this letter for the darl. hehe.

So darl. My letter doesn't seem to reach you yet. :( I'm super sads if the letter doesn't reach you... Or lost somewhere in the world.... I ish sads. But I guess I have to keep doing until it really reaches your place. Hopefully this letter reaches to you though.

It's already 2 months 7 days since we have seen each other. We miss each other and still love one another. Hehe. I still love the darl very the much of course. Darl, remember if the darl needs to contact me, just contact me ok? Don't care I sleep or what ok? I really want to maintain our good relationship.

Darl, so on the 14th of February, you know what you gave me? A nice and delicious cheese packet for valentine. It looks so delicious hehe. I really wanna send you something for your birthday, but I really need to make the address clear in case if that is the problem with my letter. You know what else you bought for me? A FREAKING COCK RING!!!!!!! REMEMBERRRR?????????
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Our relationship so deep until buy a sex toy???????? XDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I really love you so much. You are so full of surprise. Hahahaha.

Darling. The darl seem to be doing well in KL? Have good friends, do fun competition together and stuff... You told me that if I were there with you, you'll challenge me. Tell you though.... I really cannot challenge certain games certain people. I'll most probably make myself lose for you. Why? You told me you'll be angry and sad if I do that. But I really tell you, there are really people out there, who are too empathetic until they feel bad for winning with some people. 4 years ago, I challenge touhou game with sheldon. He always beat me and I rarely win. But overtime I gain the skill to vs him. There were few times where I fought him and won few stages, but in the end when I win, I don't feel right at all. Some people do have the feeling of anger if they lose a game with someone they always beat. I cannot say 100% that he is, but I never wanted to test it. I really am the person who wants to remove any possible slight unhappiness in my friends. But I do know that even if he was such a person, we wouldn't get into any argument. But still..... I really sensitive in other people's feeling. Like..... I became them for few moments? I don't know myself either. If I win, I don't feel happy, if I lose, people think I'm a loser. This sheldon case however, I be happy if I win him, only IF from the beginning our skill is about the same. For your case however, is different. It's just I love you so much. I know it is a game. But the feeling of beating someone I love super much is just not.... registered in me. Like, I feel happier if I can see them win. If I win, I might be happy, but for that moment only, after that, I forget all about it. But to see someone I really love dearly wins, I always feel happy thinking about it and I can keep on praising him or her for that victory. So.... what a bummer? Hehe. Sorry... I actually have been like this since kinddy. This is about real life competition, but other stuff maybe I'm different? It is funny that when I enter into a competition, I really show no mercy in other competitors. Like I don't care if my opponent has practiced more than me, or having to win that competition  is his/her dream, if I beat them, I'll still be proud of myself. Unless if I see them cry infront of me, I might feel bad for that. But once I don't see them, I forget everything and start bragging myself. That's who I am during competition. Sorry if I can't challenge you in few things. I hate to win and lose when challenging someone like you. As you can see, I hate losing with someone I love and yet I prefer that than winning. Might as well don't do right? But if you really insist me.... I guess.... I'll challenge you. I'm happy or not, I'll do what you tell me, since I tell you about myself already.

So darl, here a kisu, *kisu* please don't hate me for that yea. I know you accept me for who I am, but that doesn't mean I can go wildly on myself. I'm too full of empathy, maybe I should throw some away. As if I can do that. hahahaha. Yea.... to be honest, I hate being empathy towards people. It's so strong that sometimes it becomes my weakness. Mew.

 Always love the darl. *hugs* Hope I can see you soon. You might see me as a baboon on the day I see you again. Hahaha. Love you.

From: The Darl

No comments:

Post a Comment