Friday 22 January 2016

22nd January 2016

Hello the darl~ Me misu you alot alot alot!!!! hehehe

Right now is 12:01 AM and 4:01 PM at your place. You told me you wanted to sleep, so we ended the skype. I also think you need to rest more cause you are going to play badminton with your friends soon.

Darling arh. I just want so say something out.. You know when you told me that you are going to go out makan with all guys, even though in the end you didn't, I know I very the jelly? I really jelly when you got out with whole group of guys :( I know they your friends and you still love me the super the alot forever, but..... me ish not happy when all guys you know? I always feel like when there is a girl with group of guys, I really feel discomfort looky at that? I ish not telling the darl to stop going out with them. Just me want to share what me feel you know? Me still love the darl super the alot. hehe. So.... you can go out with them... just no to often I guess? If you remember today, my english quiz for 5/10 because of technical issue. I was super mad when that happened. Like.... all perfect scores in a row, suddenly a 50%...... if 80% maybe okay la... but... haih. When I do homework for maths, I get super irritated when make small mistakes, indicating me losing my patients already. Plus you told me you gonna makan with group of whole guys.... Made me feel even more irritated.

Darling. Please don't go out until late night there please? I don't likey you out at night.... all guy friend also doesn't mean is safe bo.... I just really don't trust people there very much you know that? If anything were to........ miu...... it really could severe our long distance bond you know that? Me cannot see you immediately.... :( SO... please be safe... for family and US.

Love you.

From:  The Darl.

No comments:

Post a Comment