Monday 4 January 2016

4th January 2016

To: The Darl

Hello love. Right now you were resting because of the long tiring traffic. You are going to go home from your lunch.

Did you know, just leaving my text without you replying is not something i want to experience especially when we are apart? You know that I miss you alot? And our time of texting is really quite limited? I really love you alot darl, so please don't leave my text hanging like that yea? Love you alot.

My first day as you know is really bad and good...... I told you the story already that things start to fall apart when I feel very happy, destroying all my mood and everything. But after when seeing your smiling picture, I felt like there's nothing I can do and that, my feet are finally on the ground again.

When I rented the maths book, the woman in charge there said my bracelets are very beautiful. I was so happy when she said that to me. I told her that you made it for me. I really actually hoped that she would ask about my ring and that I would tell her about you.

Darling, right now as I type, I'm waiting for your reply..... Yayyyy finally you replied. Did you know? If you use emojis, means you are in a happy mode? That's what I notice about you. When you Haha is long, means you are happy? The longer the happier you are. Hehe. Kiss from me.

I hope our relationship doesn't break during our time apart. I pray that we will learn more by being with each other than having one problem into the list.

I always love you darl. I'll be stronger so that I can love you from where ever we are. I believe that my feeling towards you now is enough to last quite long. Hehe. But something always breaks my expectation of myself, so I'll watch out.

Love you always.

From: The Darl

No comments:

Post a Comment