Sunday 10 January 2016

10th January 2016

To: The Darl

Hello again. Right now is 11:30 pm here, so means 3 :30 in after there. It is your first long day of university, yaayy. Hope you can go through it fine? Hehe. I'm always here to support you.

Darling arh, I the sleepy right now. I want to chat you but you the busy in university.... I really scare if the rest of 3 years I can't text you at this time..... I'll be super the sad if I don't receive my daily vows..... I'm sure you don't likey as well.... But today is your first, so I understand. I want you to make friends, but I dont want you to make bad friends okay? I trust your choice. But some times your choice also makes mistakes, so I'll always be there to guide you yea? I really love you, know that?
If anything happens to you, I'll be super the sad. I can't be there physically to help or something... So please be safe for me and others who loves you. I always love you. Hehe

I've been doing nothing for hours and I miss texting you. I really want to text you right now. Mew. Darling, don't make too many guy friends okay? Remember college guys are not like lodge guys or other school guys. If they are single since young, or many years, their sexual drive is super strong you know that? Remember my first kiss? Yeah, like that. Haha. So please be careful with those guys. They may both look and act nice to girls, but deep within them, what they really want, is to release their sexual aggression. Not all guys are like that, some do, some don't. So do, but weak drive, and the other ones are siao. Usually the siao one tend to be more smart in a way to trick girls, cause they really want it. These siao people also have 2 categories, one they do all slow and steady, one is fast. Means like example a girl date them, one week later they'll ask for sex already. Hahaha.... Scary..... yea...... 

So darl, remember not to seduce them as well. It's not a game to play with guys. Really. Only can play with me. Hehe XD So yea. If you seduce them just lightly.... They can interpret it as if you want to have 'that' with them. Don't EVER give signs to guys, they may get it wrongly.... If the guy is already the very siao one, get super wrongly as well, can be very dangerous you know? I'm not sure.... but I think this can cause guys to.... forcefully do that to girls.... I hate that word,I really hate that word.

So one more time darl, DO NOT EVER TRY TO SEDUCE GUYS.  Not only i jelly, but they can get wrong message. Okay darl? Promise? Loveeeee from meee~ hehe . Kiss you deep deep. 

So darl, gonna brushy teeth and sleep.... So, have a good university life and be safe there~ 

From: 

THE DARL

No comments:

Post a Comment