Thursday 9 June 2016

9th June 2016

Hello. Just now seemed like I made you mad. I just had a tiring and haih day... All I wanted to do is to get alot of attention. Darl always play phone and stuff.... Then I acted that I sads (I was too tried to play drama) and wanted to get your reactions. I always want you to spoil me you know? Like when I very demanding, I expect you to act properly and show that you lovey. We didn't skyped this morning, that's why I ish very misu and such. Well, I always thought you understand what to do when I change my act, I guess you don't. In the end you geram me. I feel so wrong and so WTF of myself. Just wanna get you off that phone or your Facebook, but in the end I kena. Might as well I don't seek attention from anyone anymore lol. I also realized that we get into this when I act In want attention. Maybe I should not be clingy to you AT ALL. Or maybe I expected too much from you?

Or maybe I'm just a loser. Can't be a chooser.

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment