Monday 11 April 2016

11th April 2016 (5 min after previous post)

Darl. you told me that you are going to climb hill and view the sunrise.... and you didn't tell me prior time because you forgot.... I really hate it when you suddenly go out for trip like that you know?..

Not hate in bad way... just... ask me permission please.. make me feel that I'm in that trip as well... So that I can feel like you tagged me along in a way. Haih. I know you didn't know any about this, but I'll definitely tell you soon. I just felt if you just do that, I won't like any picture that you are going to gimmie. That's just who I am. I just.... want in a way tag me along with you. You just told me the day before going whereas you planned it for a week already. This time I really feel very detached from your trip. I guess... Don't expect me to be very happy about this matter.

I actually thought I were the type to ask permission just to make me feel in part with you....

I'm not that type to randomly inviting myself.

I know that I ish very cham person... but... haih

I know you feel like... why should you even do that? Asking permission and stuff? Why can't I just feel like always invited by you?

I'm not that simple darl.... Sorry. Guys are actually complicated, but we don't make matter bizarre.

By doing so... I can really feel that journey with you.

Love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment